Zara Larsson 'never forget you'
















Hi,
I have to admit that I miss holiday very much. Am I the only one who is fed up with cold mornings and temperature below zero? As I suppose - no. That summer I spent three weeks in beautiful city in the UK - Oxford. I was there on language course. This trip brought me lots of amazing friends and unforgettable memories. One of my actually roommates was Patricia, who took all of these photos. Miss her so much. Hope you'll like these shots and I'll remind you of hot summer which is comming!


~


jacket - primark
t-shirt - h&m
jumpsuit - zara
shoes - converse
bag - h&n
sunglasses - reserved



photography ~ P. Alonso-Cortes Arango



2 comments:

  1. OMG, I love you!!!!!! I miss you my big little girl♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beutiful outfit �� I am waiting for next posts ��

    ReplyDelete